Senior System Administrator
- Responsible in network implementation including network planning, network management, and installation of network infrastructure including cabling,
- switches, routers, and wireless network equipments.(Firewall / VPN, ADS/IPS and Antivirus/Antispam)
- Troubleshooting network related problem and perform root cause analysis
- Support and problem solving for users according to project management methology to achive the project’s goals.
- Responsible for documentation related primarily deliverables, network diagram, and other documents.
- Operation on IBM AS/400
- Backup operation in storage application (EMC)
- Male age between 28-38 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology or relate field.
- At least 5 years experience in IT Infrastructure, System design and System support
- Professional in Network and Infrastructure, System design and System support
- Knowledge of IT Security (SOX, ISO/IEC 27000)
- Experience in backup System (Symantec, EMC, Veritas, Acronis, ArcServer or others) and Clone solution
- Experience in IT Infrastructure design system, server, device, network which comply with security guideline
- Technical Skill Require – Window Server, AS400, Linux, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, AD, Radius, Firewall, Web server, Router, Network,VPN, WAN, WLAN, VMWare, SAN, NAC, DLP, Antivirus, Endpoint control
- Good project management, Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Professional Certification ex. MCSE, MCSA, MSP is an advantage.
- Experience in Hardening security, IIS, SQL Server, EDI, E-Doc, CRM, Telephony, VoIP, Banking business would be advantages.
We offers attractive remuneration packages (bonus, provident fund, medical allowance, yearly physical check up etc.) Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Interested applications should send an application letter and resume including full details of work experience, expected salary and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org